Job Requirements & Submission Guidelines
Title: Mechanical Inspector for Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire a highly qualified candidate for the position of Mechanical Inspector in Gaza with the following minimum qualification and requirements:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from accredited university.
– Mechanical Engineer with minimum 6 years of significant experience in infrastructure projects
– Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all Mechanical related works at sites as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules;
– Carry out all Mechanical Works and equipment installation inspection
– Perform and document field verification and prepare inspector reports.
– Review submittals and shop drawing and prepare review comments.
– Review contractor’s claims and change order and recommend.
– Follow up and witness testing and commissioning and the maintenance occurred during testing and commissioning
– USAID experience is considered a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Friday, December 1, 2017 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line” Mechanical Inspector”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.