Media & Advertising Specialist
Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Palestine – Ramallah
Closing date: 05-Dec-2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supporting campaigns management creatively and executing processes and coordinating with key internal customers to deliver all campaigns objectives.
– Contributing to the development of the media plan by identifying the best media mix
– Coordinating with agencies’ media planning and execution process to ensure efficiency and timely media support.
– Working and following up with design team to deliver all elements on time.
– Identifying new media channels and promotional items to support campaigns.
– Working closely with production houses to develop audio, photo and video content for marketing campaigns and initiatives
– Archiving and reporting all campaigns and media related activities and help in administrative
– Managing bulk SMS in terms of system, content, frequency, lists, and be a self-starter in case of any problems and coming up with scenarios to enhance the process.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.
– Knowledge/experience in website and social media.
– Bachelor degree in Business related field.
– Planning, organization and leadership/management skills.
– Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
– Strong customer and service orientation across the organization.
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels.
– Flexibility and capacity to accept multiple responsibilities and new challenges while keeping the objectives clearly focused.
– Self-starter, energetic, logical thinker and results oriented.
– Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, email, MS Project.
Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
– Resume / cv
– Professional Personal Photo.